Pages

Thursday, January 6, 2011

How to prevent camel toe?

This is by far the craziest invention that I've ever seen!
First of all, who thought up of the term "Camel Toe" ????...lmao!!

Have you ever been irritated to see a female walk down the street lookin' mad STANK because her monstrous coochie lips are showing through her daisy dukes/spandex shorts???

Have you, yourself, ever get tired of having to constantly pull your shorts out of your stuff???

Well, look no further, because we have the CUSHINI!
What the hell is a cushini might you ask?
Well, as it explains in the website, it light-weight material that adheres to any undergarment (panties, bikini, sports attire, etc). It smoothes the ridges of a woman’s mons pubis area providing a smooth and camouflaged appearance. This eliminates what is commonly known as "Camel Toe."

So basically , you can flatten your vagina lips with this fuckery!

The website itself is truly hilarious. You can view a video that reminds you of a very badly produced late night informercial with guys singing about the comparisons of camel toes to tacos & such!

I guess the women with the enlarged outer labia curse could benefit from this since they're the ones who looks like they're hiding fists between their legs. Their coochie prints are so abnormally enormous that in all realness the Cushini may not be a match to a few!...lol

Personally for me, I'll pass, unlike some, if I'm wearing a bikini, I rather me flaunt my camel toes instead of looking like I'm hiding a penis, besides it looks too stiff & uncomfortable & how in the hell are you supposed to swim in that??

Link article: http://theblogchic.blogspot.com/2009/05/camel-toe-control.html

No comments:

Post a Comment